Monday, January 3, 2011

Photo Monday

So I have what could be a rough morning in front of me today, folks -- the decision was taken over the Christmas/New Year break that one of my part-time jobs has got to go. Sadly, it's the one I've been at longest and the one I had the most emotionally invested in but -- it's time to go. It's been time to go for about a year now but now it is seriously time to go.

So think kindly of me if you have a moment and, in the meantime, enjoy...

Pressies next to Christmas plants.
Location due to undue kitty
interest!

Tealights.

Er -- other tealight!

Beads.

Statues and beads.

Kitty interest. I did tell you!

Christmas morning.

Final location of gifts due to kitty
interest!

Kitty vs. Humidifier.

Lemon cypress Christmas tree.
Provisionally named "Rhys." :)

Christmas morning with cat distracted.

Candles and statues.

Anna with her family on Christmas morning via Skype.

Kitty with her best Christmas "Yes? And?" stare.

Random desk paraphernalia.

:)

The remains.

Recovery tea.

No comments: