Monday, January 7, 2013

"Come on up and..."

I'm sure you know the rest.

I've finally gotten sick of all the things Blogger won't do. I'm tired of juryrigging the damned thing and I'm tired of the lack of apparent support Google is giving the service.

So, for the next little while I'm going to be testing out a new site on WordPress.com.

Please come over and visit me at Red Crow.

This site is going to remain as it is, posts, links, fluffs, and all. This isn't a permanent move yet -- I may discover some dealbreaker with the free WordPress service -- but for the time being all new content will be on the WordPress site, not here.

And as of right now there's the first in a new series of posts: Horror Movie Homework. So come over and watch me flail! Comment on my flailings! Suggest things I could flail at!

No comments: