Monday, August 6, 2012

Reassuring Visitors but Tempting Fate

"I aten't dead!"

Full points to anyone who recognizes the quotation.

Anyway, I aten't dead and neither is this blog. It's just been...well, lets call it hibernating while I work out a long, hot Boston summer.

I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with this space -- not that I imagine anyone reading this has been bouncing up and down on a bed of nails wondering! -- and I have some ideas.

Although it may seem somewhat schizo, I'd like to write more about yoga and meditation and more about horror movies. Yes, I know. I'm weird. I've been told many times and it hasn't stopped me yet!

I will not, of course, give up my Doctor Who addiction (if you haven't seen the season 7 trailer, why are you wasting time here?!).

So -- watch this space, I guess, is what I'm saying.

I've spent a lot of time in the last -- well, my post listing tells me I last put up anything here in May, so I guess the last 3 months doing "professional" blogging and it's damn near killed me. I want to write about fun stuff again, guys! Blue boxes and hockey masks and stripey sweaters and vampires (who actually, y'know, kill people, not the stupid kind) and hearts sent in Valentine boxes and and black cars.

1 comment:

annajcook said...

I like the idea of a meditation/horror blog ... perhaps the world could use more Zen Zombies?

I, for one, am looking forward to what following your intuition finally leads you to transforming this space into. I know whatever it becomes, the world will be richer for it :)