Monday, December 19, 2011

Things That Irritate Me and Can Go Away Now

Because it's my blog and I can.

1). The Christopher Hitchens love. I won't say I hated him and I'm glad he's dead. But I didn't like him very much and I sure as hell ain't cryin'.

2). The Ryan Gosling 'hey, girl' meme. What the fuck, people. All memes have a certain amount of annoyance  built into them, but this is one of the only ones that makes me want to chew glass when I see it. It's not funny. It's not original. Try doing it with cats and maybe I'll want to kick you in the balls less.

3). Companions leave the Doctor, folks, it's how Doctor Who works. Why the news that Amy and Rory are leaving should cause such widespread angst and heartburn -- before they've even left! -- is a mystery to me. Particularly when no-one in the fandom seemed to give much of a shit when the Doctor mind-fucked Donna and left her to her fate. Yeah. Good one, 10.

4). In addition to the above: Amy hate. No. Just...fucking no.

There.

Thank you.

I feel better now.


No comments: