A couple quick thoughts for midweek -- well, more questions really...
1. Do the recent Halloween remakes/reboots/sequels have a hard time given that their progenitor film, made well over 20 years ago, helped set the rules for the modern slasher fic?
2. Is The Walking Dead deliberately setting out to be a moralistic zombie tale or is it just happening accidentally?
3. Do all SyFy Original movies suck or just most of them?
4. Does The Asylum really hate women?
5. And if it's going to be November, why can't it be the end of November so I can get my goldurned Doctor Who season six DVDs?!