Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random Post is Random

So I don't know about the rest of you, but, for me, this is a week when I find myself trying to find Supernatural wallpaper with lots of pretty boys. (Also pace a con interview I saw with Jensen Ackles where he referenced feeling like a real idiot going in to do the publicity shot set-ups and then being like, "But wait -- I need more fans -- my hair isn't blowing enough!")

In light of that, here are some random thoughts for midweek.

1. The last episode of the latest season of Inspector Lewis drove me up a wall. If there was a way to put together more stereotypical Irish characters and a less-nuanced view of 20th century Irish history, I can't think of it. The only way would have been if a pedophile priest had turned out to be the killer. Up. A. Fucking. Wall. I'm tellin' you.

2. The most emo video in the world but, shameful reveal here: I adore this song.





3. Did you know Joss Whedon has just finished principle photography on a version of Much Ado About Nothing with Sean Maher and Nathan Fillion? True. Jury's still out on whether Fillion and Maher will be Beatrice and Benedick. Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease---

4. 



No, I don't know what's up with his hair either.

No comments: